Living In Bulgaria can be an amazing experience and it is a magical beautiful country that will give you so much, but at the same time, if you do not speak the language and have no experience of living here, you can find yourself struggling to do the things you need to do (or even not knowing that you need to do some things at all) and it can be a big challenge to find the right help ad information.
A lot of people join our Facebook group and get information and support from over 2000 members who connect in the group. Sometimes you need a little more or specific information etc.
Whether you need something simple, like having someone to:
- Introduce you to the important people in your village – The mayor – Police office – Post mistress/master etc
- Organise your documents and utility registrations with the relevant authorities
- Make a quick phone call in Bulgarian to someone on your behalf
- Help you to arrange your Bulgarian residence card
- Register your vehicle onto Bulgarian plates, to ensure you are roadworthy and legal
- Sort out your house, car, health insurance for/with you
Something bigger like:
- Helping you find a property – your dream home, exactly where you want to live/holiday
- Negotiating your house purchase price to get you the best possible price
- Helping you with house purchase paperwork and to conclude the sale
- Sourcing the right workers for the right jobs you need doing
- Negotiating a fair price for work on your property with your workers (ensuring a fair price in accordance with Bulgarian prices)
- Overseeing workers to ensure everything is undertaken to the right standard and completed as per your wishes
Or perhaps you are looking for someone to:
- Look after your property while you are not here in Bulgaria
- Visit once a week/month to check all is ok and keep you up to date if anything needs maintaining/sorting during your absence….
- Pay your bills for you
- Arrange for a gardener to look after your land and keep it weed free & tidy so you don’t have a jungle to sort when you come to visit
Sometimes you may need a helping hand and ask someone at the other end of a telephone to speak in Bulgarian to someone for you, or explain what help you are looking for ..
No matter what it is, Living in Bulgaria are proud to be able to help in anyway that we can, and to find or point you in the right direction of the people who are professionals in the right fields, that you need to connect with.
Contact Us To Find Out How We Can Help You find the right help