This is a very unusually designed house, situated at the end/beginning of the village, completely non overlooked by neighbours but close enough to everything to not feel cut off or isolated from the world.
It is on a tarmac road that takes you between Vratsa and the Romanian ferry border, so if you are looking for somewhere that is never snowed in and has year round access – this is it…….
80% major renovations complete, with the following major works done within the last year:
- Roof and Chimneys repaired
- New gutters and downpipes all around
- New wooden double glazed windows
- Complete rewire & earthing by professional UK qualified electrician
- New central heating wood burner with downstairs underfloor heating installed and radiators upstairs
- New upstairs water pipes and plumbing for bath (It would be easy to add a complete bathroom/ensuite room upstairs if wanted)
- New gates and front door – Lots of internally re-plastering works done and rooms painted ready to add finishing touches.
Some work still to be completed which has been reflected in the price.
Approx 750m2 of land – so a very manageable garden size, mainly brick walled with new metal gates and driveway added, plus some fruit trees too.
There is also another plot next door of approx 780m2 that is available separately if you prefer a larger garden space… (I also own that plot)
The house has water and electricity and high speed internet at just 20lev a month too!
Entrance lobby leading to large hallway from which you have:
- Solid concrete stairs to bedrooms
- Toilet & shower room
- Large dining room (or spare bedroom)
- Large sunny open plan sitting room – kitchen/diner with double patio doors onto front patio area
- Utility room and larder area (or could become your kitchen)
Hall area leading to:
- Very large main bedroom with double patio doors out onto front balcony overlooking the garden, fields and hills
- Double bedroom also with double patio doors onto the balcony
- There is also the back door upstairs leading out onto a back courtyard garden area which has a large barn that could easily be turned into a summer kitchen or small guest house too….
The village has a supermarket/several shops/buses and is just a few kms away from the nearest School and Drs (the next village) which also has a large DIY store, other shops and weekly market.
45 minutes from Vratsa and 20 minutes from other larger towns with all amenities, banks, shops, vets, Drs, Hospitals etc…..
43,750 lev (approx 21,000 euros – £17500 pounds) Possibility of a payment plan for the right buyers with £7500 deposit and the rest payable monthly to suit – over a period of max 4 years….